Monday, May 28, 2007

The strangest IM Conversation to date

So here I am outside the Avalon ballroom, in my purple dress when this guy walks up. He's on a free account, 14 days old. After a few moments, which I'm assuming was when he looked at my profile, he IM's me as follows:

[16:38] ** OTHER AVATAR **: HI SWEET
[16:39] Untameable Wildcat: Hello
[16:39] ** OTHER AVATAR **: HOW ARE U HUH?
[16:40] Untameable Wildcat: good thanks. Yourself?
[16:40] ** OTHER AVATAR **: I CAN LICK YOUR PUSSY IF U WANT
[16:40] ** OTHER AVATAR **: DO U WANT?
[16:40] ** OTHER AVATAR **: please let me lick your pussy
[16:41] ** OTHER AVATAR **: ???
[16:41] ** OTHER AVATAR **: huh
[16:41] Untameable Wildcat: I will switch it on for you
[16:41] ** OTHER AVATAR **: eh?

At this point in the proceedings I changed from my elven avatar in her pretty royal purple ballroom gown and masquerade mask, to my tabby cat avatar resplendent in biker leathers.

[16:41] ** OTHER AVATAR **: wow
[16:42] Untameable Wildcat: There you go... my pussy. Lick away :)
[16:42] ** OTHER AVATAR **: ma vaffanculo.....merda

And strangely enough that's the last I heard from him.

(according to google, his last comment was "Fuck you... shit") - I assure you, the feeling is mutual. Following Linden Labs guidelines I've removed his name before posting the conversation, to assure Vesper Jacobus' anonymity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL. Glad to know that I am not the only one who gets strange IM's. You handled that purrrfectly! I will keep that in mind for my next IM. BTW who was the IM from? LMAO {:o)